NBN connection

meganlawson13
Level 2
I was hoping to get a bit more information in regards to my pending application for the NBN connection process.
I’ve checked my installation progress the last two days and it’s still saying your installation is progressing. I’ve also receive an text message advising this, TPG Important Reminder: Your NBN service is awaiting activation. You're required to connect your NBN modem.
I’ve already set up my modem and it’s all good ready to go. I just need to know when the installation will be complete as I’m now working from home and need the internet quite urgently as I can’t do any work.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @meganlawson13

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I would love to help check the progress of the NBN installation, feel free to drop me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) .

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I was hoping to get a bit more information in regards to my pending application for the NBN connection process.
I’ve checked my installation progress the last two days and it’s still saying your installation is progressing. I’ve also receive an text message advising this, TPG Important Reminder: Your NBN service is awaiting activation. You're required to connect your NBN modem.
I’ve already set up my modem and it’s all good ready to go. I just need to know when the installation will be complete as I’m now working from home and need the internet quite urgently as I can’t do any work.