NBN install date question

nickansell
Level 2

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've recently moved house and signed TPG as my service provider.

Originally my NBN technician was due to complete the installation on July 10, however, it has since been pushed back to July 26. We desperately need to get the internet connected as I operate a business from home and cannot work functionally without an internet connection. Is there any way of pushing my case to the NBN to get it connected faster? This is resulting in thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @nickansell ,

Welcome to the community!

We are sad to know that the initial NBN installation date was rescheduled. Please be advised that we rely on NBN Co in providing NBN services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe and scheduling. 

We'd love to help and raise this to our NBN Provisioning Team for further handling and investigation to check if it is possible to get an earlier appointment, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address ) together with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@nickansell wrote:

Hi all,

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I've recently moved house and signed TPG as my service provider.

Originally my NBN technician was due to complete the installation on July 10, however, it has since been pushed back to July 26. We desperately need to get the internet connected as I operate a business from home and cannot work functionally without an internet connection. Is there any way of pushing my case to the NBN to get it connected faster? This is resulting in thousands of dollars of lost revenue.