TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installation at new property

asifhossain015
Level 2
Hi there, is there anyone in this community who works at TPG.

I recently moved in to my new place and organized relocation with TPG but it's been more than 2 weeks I am without internet connection. TPG told me they will connect NBN at my new place before 30th of December and still nothing. They kept saying due to system issue my installation process is getting delayed and it will be resolved within 24 hrs and that was 3 days ago and I am still paying my bill for old place internet connection which I am not even using. I am just so much frustrated about the situation. Can someone from TPG please help me.

Thanks
asifhossain015
3 REPLIES 3
dlax1984
Level 2

I'm in the same boat mate, I ordered the move on the 22nd of Jan, on the 28th I called to find out why I was told I had a Syntax Error on my account which they fixed over the phone and was told another 24 - 48hrs and I'll be connected, I called again on the 4th and got told that it's going to go to the Technical dept supervisor and I could get connected within 30min - 1hr or by the end of today at the latest, I woke up this morning (5th of Jan) to still no connection. so I ring again and get told it could take another 24 - 48hrs.

BasilDV

Hi @asifhossain015

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and learned that the service has been installed.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @dlax1984

We've responded to your other post.

We understand that your service is now online and working within specification.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV