NBN installation help

SOLVED Go to solution
baychau
Level 2

Hi there, I have followed all instructions and troubleshooting guides to connect both router and NCD but currently have issue as follow. On NCD, only get solid blue light for power but no DSL or LAN lights. I used same telephone socket as previous ADSL connection so I know the line is working ok.

Our account is 3961321, please help us check if NBN is activated for our address. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there baychau,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JayeshP9

Hi,

Please make sure nothing else connected to any other socket.  please also tell tell me what is status of second light onf nbn ncd.

regards

JayeshP9

Ken-C

Hi there baychau,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

baychau
Level 2

Hi, my customer ID is 3961321

baychau
Level 2

On NBN NCD, the LAN is not on, the other 2 lights DSL and connection/network (twisted icon) are both flashing 

Ken-C

Hi there baychau,

Upon checking your account i can see that your installation of your new NBN FTTC service is in progress and unfortunetly is not yet complete and unfortunetly i cannot provide you with an exact date or time but it will be soon. 

You can also check the status and update of progress with the useful link i have provided you below

to check your installation status, follow our guide at https://link.tpg.com.au/vlKqfw

Please note that this could take up to 48hrs, i recommend you check in on it periodically to see the status.

Yes, I see no reason why you cant reconnect your previous/normal internet connection until you see the installation is complete. its worth mentioning it may also start working a little bit before this period and before the status is updated on the link, however it is quite accurate.

I have also povided you with another link below which has a step by step instructions on how to connect your modem and equipment correctly so that when instalation is finally complete you shouldnt have any problems at all.

Watch our short video guide on how to set up your NBN FTTC service.

Visit https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj 

I do hope i have been of some assistance and help

kind regards

JayeshP9

Hi  baychau,

I have created ticket for our engineering team to asess your no sync issue.

ticket #59489033

regards

JayeshP9.

baychau
Level 2

Thanks, should I reconnect the previous ADLS router for the time being or leave the NBN on for engineering team to resolve the no sync issue? 

JayeshP9

Yes, You can use ADSL meanwhile we can investigate this issue with nbn.

Thanks.

baychau
Level 2

Hi, just a follow-up on our ticket #10407866. I received an SMS telling me the NBN connection is now operating ok last Thursday 9/4. I tried to reconnect the nbn one more time, still not working. Then I also reset the router and tried again, still no luck. 

I have replied to the SMS and await for a call back. Would you be able to check in the system if there would be a call back soon so we can resolve this issue ASAP or better yet, can I expedite a request for a technician to come onsite to check the issue for us?