NBN installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Rahim1112
Level 2
We received a email confirmation on 2nd July that our NBN was due to be activated within two days. However until now we still have no internet . I have emailed TPG a few time asking for a extimated connection date, but have no reply.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Mae_B

Hi @Rahim1112,

I received an update from our provisioning team.

They've advised that a technician appointment has been scheduled on Friday, 26 July, 2019 between 1:00 - 5:00PM to install the box for you.

We will be needing someone at least 18 years old or above to be in the premises during the visit.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Cheers,

View solution in original post

Rahim1112
Level 2
Hi Mea_B Thanks for the help. Now our internet is up and running. The technician came on time and had everything connected within 20 minutes.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Mae_B

Hi @Rahim1112,

I've located the account using your community details and seen that this should be a remote activation however, based on the test, NBN have not detected any connection from the equipment on the premises.

May we please confirm if the Arris Box is connected and powered on? If yes, may we please know the light status of the Arris Box?

You may click here for the NBN HFC set up.

Regards,

Rahim1112
Level 2
Hi

Thanks for the reply . However I can't find any NBN connection box at home. Could you please advise how to get one installed?

Thanks
Mae_B

Hi @Rahim1112,

Thanks for your reply.

The NBN connection box or the Arris Box is the black box shown on the set up link. 

I've advised the assigned case manager that the NBN box is not present on your premises. An update via phone call or SMS will be made once we received details from the escalation to NBN Co. 

Regards,

Mae_B

Hi @Rahim1112,

I received an update from our provisioning team.

They've advised that a technician appointment has been scheduled on Friday, 26 July, 2019 between 1:00 - 5:00PM to install the box for you.

We will be needing someone at least 18 years old or above to be in the premises during the visit.

Cheers,

Rahim1112
Level 2
Hi Mea_B Thanks for the help. Now our internet is up and running. The technician came on time and had everything connected within 20 minutes.
Riezl

We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved, @Rahim1112. Feel free to message us should you need any assistance. Cheers!