NBN installation

fabby123
Level 3
4 times I have had NBN appointments rescheduled by TPG/NBN and it’s becoming frustrating and extremely unprofessional. I am not being given straight answers as to why this keeps happening. I am considering not having NBN installed and using a different method. Can someone please tell me what is going on and why it keeps getting rescheduled. This has been going on for months now. I don’t trust them to turn up when they say they will.
15 REPLIES 15
fabby123
Level 3
4 times I have had NBN appointments rescheduled by TPG/NBN and it’s becoming frustrating and is extremely unprofessional. I am not being given straight answers as to why this keeps happening. I am considering not having NBN installed and using a different method. Can someone please tell me what is going on and why it keeps getting rescheduled. This has been going on for months now. I don’t trust them to turn up when they say they will and I’m having to take time off work each time.
Shane

Hi @fabby123 ,

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. The NBN co. We can see that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the new installation appointment, on Thursday, 18 February 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. 

We apologise for any inconvenience, updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,

@fabby123 wrote:
4 times I have had NBN appointments rescheduled by TPG/NBN and it’s becoming frustrating and extremely unprofessional. I am not being given straight answers as to why this keeps happening. I am considering not having NBN installed and using a different method. Can someone please tell me what is going on and why it keeps getting rescheduled. This has been going on for months now. I don’t trust them to turn up when they say they will.

fabby123
Level 3
FYI NBN didn’t show for that installation either and it’s been rescheduled once again! Can you please ensure they show this time because it’s becoming a joke and we have been so patient with them
Riezl

We have chased this matter with our Provisioning Team and the Case Manager will contact you for further updates. 

fabby123
Level 3
No one has contacted me. I’m only getting computer generated text messages regarding the installation that I have been getting over the last months.
fabby123
Level 3
Can you also explain what the provisioning issue was exactly?
Riezl

We can see that our Provisioning Team has coordinated with NBN Co. and will close monitor the appointment to ensure that a technician will come out tomorrow. We have made a follow up with the Team and the Case Manager will contact you today to further discuss the issue. 

fabby123
Level 3
FYI - technician did not show up once again and we had no phone call from them either.
I did speak with case manager from TPG yesterday and explained that I understand it’s out of TPG hands. NBN Co has really let us down and we are going to think over tonight whether we want to bother with NBN anymore
Ahra_G

Hi @fabby123

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Based on NBN Co's update, a tech did arrive however, the installation was not completed due to adverse weather.

I have raised this to the Case Manager and arranged for a call back to be made tomorrow, 25 February 2021.

Regards,

Ahra_G