TPG Community

Get online support

NBN installed on my new property

SOLVED Go to solution
SJU
Level 2
Level 2

A loyal TPG customer for many years through ADSL to NBN at current address, plus 2 x Mobiles i am appalled at the lack of customer service and information regarding Fixed Wireless NBN at my new property my family plan to move to. This is a subdivided block and the address has only recently been moved from a Lot number to proper address. The NBN infrastructure was already in place from previous owners and I decided to go with TPG as my ISP (27th Apr). A technician attended on 9th of May surprised to find NBN already installed (I told TPG this was the case) he plugged in the modem and told me the install and equipment was working and receiving a signal but the NBN router would need to be remotely configured to work with my new account (perhaps down to the previous owners and address?) I was then sent an email on 16th May explaining there was a "network shortfall"? 

Since that time I have been assigned a "Case manager" which has resulted in me calling TPG about 6 times and receiving ZERO return corrispondance but being told I should expect the situation to be resolved within 24-48hrs!? . My home phone is about to move out of included value due to charges from calling TPG on their 1300 number! I am tired of going through the same security questions only to find the staff whilst polite really don't know what is going on or can provide a consistant or clear explanation or solution to my issue. I have attempted to explain the address may be the problem and provide the ID no of my router. Since then i was given another NBN install appointment (why? it's installed already!) through the system. Is it my address? is it another account being registered? is it "core network shortfall" !? This install is critical for my wife to be able to work from home and we are really anxious and feel completely powerless to have this fixed. TPG have done nothing to alleviate this. Extremely unhappy!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi SJU, we can see that your service has been successfully installed and connected to the right location.

We have checked the status of your connection and it's working for  more than 16 hours.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @SJU,

Welcome to the TPG Community!

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'd like to check what can be done to turn this experience around.

Please send us a private message with your customer ID or username so we can take a look at your account and take necessary action to resolve the issue.

To send a private message, please refer to this community article:

How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

We'll wait for your private message. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @SJU,

Thanks for providing your account details via private message.

We can see that the issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team and they have lodged the case to NBN Co.

We have already made a follow up with NBN and the case manager will be in touch as soon as new feedback is received.

We'll continue monitoring your account and keep you posted for updates.

Riezl

Hi SJU, we can see that your service has been successfully installed and connected to the right location.

We have checked the status of your connection and it's working for  more than 16 hours.

Should you require further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!

SJU
Level 2
Level 2

Thankyou for your assistance, I've finally visited my new place and checked confirmed the NBN is all up and running at last. Regards, Stephen

Riezl

Thanks for letting us know and we're glad that the service is now working, @SJU.

For future reference, you may check our community articles for some self-help options: https://community.tpg.com.au/ > Featured Articles

Should there be any issues, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!