NBN - moved and cancelled

mahavirpatel
Level 2

Hi Team, 

I was a customer of TPG NBN. I was moving to a new place and requested to install an NBN connection to my new property on 18th Dec 2020. Until 7th of Jan 2021 no update received and on discussing with the NBN installation case manager, she hadd no idea what's going on and she was not in a position to provide me any timeline. In absence of specific information, I have canceled my existing connection (as I moved to a new place and not required) and also the NBN installation process. I haven't received any further communication on how to return the modem received from TPG. Can anyone please advise how to return the modem to TPG and also get the refund of installation charges paid? Thanks in advance.   

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @mahavirpatel 

We regret to read that you've decided to terminate your service with us.

The refund will be processed as soon as we received the modem/router that we've sent.

We'll request for an E-Connote that will be sent to your Email address for you to return the modem/router to us. Please follow the instructions given in the email.

We wish you all the best with your new provider and hope you'll consider TPG again in the future.

BasilDV