NBN network installation

SOLVED Go to solution
wang151990
Level 2

Hello, I am a user of 4/30 Queen st Ashfield NSW 2131. I applied for the TPG NBN network last week, but after a week, my network has not been connected and you have not deducted my fee. I only charge I arrived at a tp-link AC1600 box, and you did not send me the NBN box. I want to know when you can help me solve this problem

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @wang151990 

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that will help you Check or Reschedule Your TPG Installation via tpg.com.au/install

We were able to locate your account using your community details and the NBN installation is still in progress.

Your location is tagged under the Service class 24, which means that the NBN NTD box should already be available or installed. If you are not able to locate the NBN NTD box, then we'll raise this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @wang151990 

Welcome to the Community!

We've created an article that will help you Check or Reschedule Your TPG Installation via tpg.com.au/install

We were able to locate your account using your community details and the NBN installation is still in progress.

Your location is tagged under the Service class 24, which means that the NBN NTD box should already be available or installed. If you are not able to locate the NBN NTD box, then we'll raise this with our NBN service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV