TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not activated after 2 weeks

Matttysh
Level 2

Hi,

I have signed up with TPG 2 weeks ago, NBN is available at my building and I have NBN FTTP. after 2 weeks it has not been activated yet. TPG Case manager has not been giving me any updates, I have had to follow up myself and everytime I got the same response that the location id is incorrect and it has been raised with NBN waiting for their response. It is just unacceptible, I am not able to talk to the customer service either they don't seem to be an easy way to talk to them directly.

I have been using my 4G Internet and it is costing me a lot of money. really need a clear answer whether TPG is able to activate this or not rather than just not updating me at all. this is causing me a lot of trouble with Work from home situation ,etc.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Matttysh

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any valued information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

We checked the status of your order and learned that your case manager has been in touch.

Further updates will be provided as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Matttysh
Level 2

I contacted TPG and I spoke with a case manager (third case managers so far ...), response was the same that there is a mismatch with the NBN location id and TPG is waiting for approval to waive the fee. It is a pitty that your customer would have to wait for 2 weeks so far for a mistake on the ISP or NBN end, for something that has nothing to do with the customer.

The case manager assured me that this will be rectified by tomorrow, I will update this thread again with outcome...

BasilDV

Hi @Matttysh

We understand that this case has been raised to our Complaints resolution team; Customer relations.

A senior case manager is reviewing the case and will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours for further discussion.

Thank you.

BasilDV