NBN phone not working

SOLVED Go to solution
noahburton01
Level 2

Hello, since my NBN was installed the phone doesn't work. I plugged the phone into the NBN modem correctly but there is no dial tone. Please help, I live in an area where there is poor mobile reception and I have no phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to confirm that the modem/router's VoIP settings needs configuration update, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time. I'll have one of our Technicians contact you.

Hi Shane,

I will send you a PM with the details.

Cheers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @noahburton01 ,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, we tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately no matching records found.

We also did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to perform basic troubleshooting for the home phone.

Troubleshooting No Dial Tone - TPG Home Phone/Voice Service 

To better understand the situation, please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community .

Regards,

noahburton01
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Cheers

Shane

Hi,

Thanks for sending me your details. I was able to confirm that the modem/router's VoIP settings needs configuration update, please confirm your best contact number and preferred time. I'll have one of our Technicians contact you.

Hi Shane,

Cheers