NBN problem fixed

KelG
Level 2

Today, Monday 18th NBN Technician sorted out my unable to connect issue (connection light red and flashing).

The NBN box was faulty and it was replaced AND in the pit outside he cut wires which were still active to the local exchange and which should have been cut by an installer - which in this TPG world dont materialise leaving the self-help connection to me (you).

So almost all OK - outgoing telephone calls can be made but still not able to get incoming calls - which are still going to the Telstra message service. So lets hope the porting of the telephone number occurs soon so I can cancel my Telstra account.  

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @KelG 

That is great news your internet is up and running. Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, and I'll check your porting status?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @KelG 

Your porting status is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Porting Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP with an update.

Regards,

Karl