TPG Community

Get online support

NBN remote activation concern

kwyung
Level 2
Hi,

I have received a msg to connect NBN NCD to activate the service but link and DSL light keep blinking and clicking. I have called TPG and they said will escalate my case I have not heard from anyone. I tried again today after received a msg NBN have restored in my area but same thing happened cannot activate remotely. Are there any update on the progress?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the community @kwyung

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

We have also created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, our NBN provisioning team tried to call you in order to check your NBN FTTC setup. You may contact them directly at 1300023575 or advise us via PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV