TPG Community

Get online support

NBN serial number mismatch Case Number 10930592

dhakoliamukul
Level 2

I was using TPG for 5 years and recently moved to new place. Appied for internet move as well upgrade to TPG NBN. Bit due to the serial number mismatch between my residential address and NBN box, connection is still not established after 5 days. How long does it take to resolve? I am calling and escalating to TPG daily twice. Only answer I am getting is tomorrow. all the team, from tech service, escalataion team, provisoning team etc. are are very rude and pushing the case back and forth withouth steeping up and helping a customer. they already charged me with $300 for NBN fee but no interent till yet. I have supplied all the relevant docuement of the purchase, screen shot of the NBN box, not sure why they aren't co-ordinating with NBN to fix the issue. Please help!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @dhakoliamukul

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to learn about the recent experience. 

A Case Manager has been assigned as a sole point of contact and will be reaching out towards a resolution. 

Kindly expect a call today to discuss the matter at hand. 

Regards, 

Ahra_g

dhakoliamukul
Level 2

After talking to 6-7 different team, more than 10 different people within 5 days and constant follow up. Finally I got case manager than senior case manager, send more legal documents to prove my ownership but haven't got any response about the update for the case. It's been now 6th day without internet. Please help !! 

Ahra_G

Hi @dhakoliamukul

We truly apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you. 

I believe that a Case Manager has been in touch with you yesterday and advised that the documents required has been raised to NBN Co. for them to be able to update the information on their database. 

Further updates will surely be communicated as soon as it becomes available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

dhakoliamukul
Level 2

Day 6 :: Still no Internet !!! 

No update, as ritual I call TPG support everyday atleast twice as they don't call back.

Explain the issue from Tech services, Provisioing Case Manager, then Senior Case Manager. 

I don't understand why it is so hard to communicate with NBN and update the correct address. 

They will be sending the free sim card 3G/4G which I haven't recieved not trsted and not sure if it can resolve my internet issue. In current secenario as most of the people are working from home internet services are very essentail which I think TPG team isn't taking it seriously. 

Ahra_G

Hi @dhakoliamukul

TPG is a reseller of NBN Co as well as other ISPs as they are the wholesale provider of the NBN services nationwide. Therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. 

Please be assured that the Case manager is closely monitoring your account for any updates that will be provided by NBN Co. The documents have also been passed along to the NBN Procvisioning Team. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G