TPG Community

Get online support

NBN serial number mismatch

linny
Level 2

Hi there,

I have a NBN connection issue and the person I spoke to said it would probably due to serial number mismatch. I have sent relevant documents that the person asked for and I have recevied a ticket 2 weeks ago but there is no update on that issue! I have called serveal times to TPG and the case managers said someone would call me back but appreantly there is no call!

ThIs problem has been lasting too long and if TPG cannot solve it effectively, I will have no choice but turn to Ombudsman. 

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8
Will

Hi @linny

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for raising this with us. I was able to review the case after using your community details to pull up your account. We have already raised this with NBNCo which is why a Provisioning Case Manager asked for your documents when they spoke with you.

NBNCo responded that they can't accept the Proof of Occupancy Document that was forwarded to them since it doesn't  have the signature page of the lease.

I will have the Provisioning Case Manager reach out to you so we can have this sorted out and get the service working on your premises. Please expect a call today before 1PM NSW.

I hope you can bear with us further.

Regards,

linny
Level 2

Hi @Will,

Thanks for the reply. I did receive a call from you, asking for the signatured version of the document. The person who called me said it would take 1-2 days for a reply. However, I did not receive any update, again. Please keep me updated on the progress of the issue

Best,

Will

Hi @linny

I have coordinated this with your Provisioning Case Manager and she confirmed that we received your email providing the lease. It's been submitted and we're currently waiting for NBNCo's response. Most likely, we'll have the reply from NBNCo by Monday or Tuesday.

I'll keep an eye on the progress as well and will advise you here as soon as an update is available.

Regards,

Will

Hi @linny

I can see that your Provisioning Case Manager was able to get in touch with you today. Based on the notes, you have agreed to be contacted by the Case Manager once there's a new update about the case.

If you have other queries, leave us a note so we can check it.

Regards,

linny
Level 2

Hi, @Will 

I did receive calls from the case manager and it is much appreciated. However, the problem has not been solved and it has been a month now. Keeping me updated but not providing solution is not how you should settle the matter. I seriously would like you to solve this ASAP.

Thanks,

Will

Hi @linny

I can only imagine how frustrating this experience has been for you. I'll have this coordinated with your Provisioning Case Manager to follow up with NBNCo regarding the case.

Regards,

linny
Level 2

Hi @Will ,

Thanks for letting the Provisioning Case Manager to follow up with NBNCo. However I found that TPG has made another direct debit from my account without providing service. If the problem is not solved tomorrow (Tuesday), I will turn to Ombudsman. 

Best,

Will

Hi @linny

I had your Provisioning Case Manager contact you about this concern. It seems like it was already discussed with you that we're still waiting for an update as to the progress of the order and that the adjustments will be requested pertaining to the payment that was posted once the issue has been resolved.

Further updates pertaining to this case will be provided to you directly by your assigned Case Manager. However, if you have other concerns, don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,