TPG Community

Get online support

NBN setup not connecting and waiting ages for a call back

miaturner
Level 2

We joined as new members with TPG on the 4th Feb as we'd been having issues with our previous ISP - we are moved into a new place and the previous tenants hadn't left us the black NBN box - TPG (after I made several calls to prompt) were able to send a new box to us - now we have the modem, NBN box etc. all set up but have received no news about a complete installation and no internet connection. I've heard there are delays with HFC boxes but seeing as we already have ours i dont know what the issues could be!! I've called multiple days in a row, been told that I will get a call back within 24 hrs only to never receive that call back (this has happened twice, I have currently been waiting 2 days for my most recent call back). All I want is to be given some more information or a time frame but the lack of transparency bw customer and staff and the disorganisation is getting ridiculous  - I rely on internet to work from home as a livelihood and I've been barely scraping by with data. 

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @miaturner 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked the status of your NBN order.

It shows that the NBN Co is not detecting the NBN NTD box to progress the activation.

We'll chase this with our NBN Service delivery team and a case manager will be in touch with you within the day to further discuss the case.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

BasilDV

miaturner
Level 2

Hi Basil,

Thanks for your help, someone did get in contact with us that day and attempt to fix it, however unfortunately we still do not have a connection. I rang on Monday night and was told that a NBN technician appointment would be set up and I would receive an email with the date, however I have still not received that email.

Would someone be able to follow that up? I would like to have a timeline for when I can expect to finally have internet. Thanks !!

Riezl

Thanks for getting back to us. We have made another follow up with our Provisioning Team and you'll be contacted by the Case Manager within the day to further discuss the status of the case.