NBN

adslban8
Level 2

With TPG NBN can I retain 3 landline phone connections throughout my hpme?

Can i retain my current Telstra phone number?

I have need to make urgent phone calls for ambulance and hospital connection at any time. Is this guaranteed with TPG landline phone connection?

If I transfer my current landline phone connection to TPG what are arrangements to cancel Telstra current services?

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @adslban8

Welcome to the Community! 

It is possible to transfer your existing home phone number here in TPG. As soon as we are done transferring your number, we will notify you about the completion and you will be the one who will arrange the cancellation of your account with Telstra. We need more information regarding phone calls for ambulance and hospital connection, if this pertain to Medical Alert system- we do not support this as of the moment.

Furthermore, you can only use the home phone socket to connect the NBN modem/router if you have Fibre To The Node (FTTN) or Fibre To The Building (FTTB) service. 

You may find this article helpful: Where to plug in your telephone handset with NBN? 

You can also send your service address via private message so we can assess the service available for you. 

Feel free to let us know should you have further queries. 

Cheers!