NBN

haha666
Level 2
Dear team,
I received a message from you to connect my NBN modem, but NBN network connection device DSL light is off. I cannot use internet. Can you please help to solve this?

Kind regards,
Rita
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @haha666 ,

Welcome to the community!

We'd love to help see the status of your NBN service. We tried to use your community details to pull up the account unfortunately we got a different matching record found. To better understand the status of installation we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID also the address on file).

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @haha666 ,

Thanks for sending me your details. We're able to locate the account, we've seen that there has been a problem activating the service. We'd like to arrange one of our Provioning Case Manager to contact you tomorrow. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

Riezl

Thanks for providing the details via PM, @haha666. We have escalated the issue to our Provisioning Team and a case manager will contact you within the day to discuss the status of the service installation/activation.

Shane

Hi @haha666 ,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the new installation scheduled on 17 February 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!