TPG Community

Get online support

NBN50 - DSL and Internet light is OFF

wyezen1979
Level 2

Hi, my DSL and internet lights is OFF on my modem. the phone lline is connected from the wall socket. I checked the cables are well plugged, and I had restart the modem as instructed on the TPG support. Please kindly advise as I'am working from home and need to be fixed ASAP. thank you

Regards
wyezen1979

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @wyezen1979

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

It appears that the connection issue has now been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation. I've also seen that a tech is set to visit on 02 FEB 2021 and you requested for an afternoon time. 

I'll chase this with their team so they can confirm again via SMS your requested timeframe. 

Feel free to reach out again should you require further assistance. 

-Ahra_G