TPG Community

Get online support

NCD taken by previous tenant

SOLVED Go to solution
twaymouth
Level 2

I am about to move to a new address which had NBN FTTC, during the property inspection I confirmed that an NBN NCD was installed however the tenants have since moved out and taken the NCD.

I advidsed this to to the TPG customer service rep when ordering my service and was told to contact NBN, I contacted NBN and was told to contact TPG. Can someone assist with arranging for me to have a replacment NCD provided?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
twaymouth
Level 2

Hi BasilDV, Permenat replacment NCD arrived in conjunction with the TPG supplied modem, everything is working as expected. Thanks. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @twaymouth 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and reviewed the previous notes.

We'll raise the missing NTD issue to our Provisioning team and have a case manager contact you to provide further updates.

Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your matter and will provide you with updates where possible.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @twaymouth 

Your case manager tried to call you to no avail.

If you have any preferred time or best number to be contacted, please let us know.

You may also call them directly at 1300023575 for further updates.

BasilDV

twaymouth
Level 2

Hi BasilDV

Thanks for your response, I have been busy moving houses over the past few days so was unable to find time to return the call however was able to borrow an ncd in the interim which has got the service working. I will call the customer service team Monday to arrange a permanent replacement. Thanks

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @twaymouth.

We are glad that the service is working with the borrowed NCD.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Cheers!

BasilDV

twaymouth
Level 2

Hi BasilDV, Permenat replacment NCD arrived in conjunction with the TPG supplied modem, everything is working as expected. Thanks. 

BasilDV

Thank you for the update @twaymouth.

We are glad that the service is working with your new NCD and TPG Modem/Router.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV