NTD UNI-V voice port

billmeli
Level 2

With regard to the NBN Network Termination Device (NTD), does TPG provide service on the UNI-V voice port so my Ness Security Alarm dialler will operate.   Ness dialler products are built to comply with Australian telecommunication regulations

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi billmeli,

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We appreciate your query! I've managed to pull up an account using your Community details and have seen that the type of service you will have is the NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node) which does not have a NTD.

You may find this link helpful: Installation FAQs

Will my medical alarm, security alarm, EFTPOS machine or fax machine work on the nbn™ network?

Many types of devices that are normally connected to phone lines (such as medic alarms, back to base alarms, EFTPOS machines, fax machines and more) can work over the nbn™, however please contact the service provider to make sure - you may need to order a specific type of phone service on the nbn™ in order for these services to continue working.

Please note: TPG does not offer a Priority Assistance service. If you are a Priority Assistance customer please consider this and have an alternative available to you in case of a service outage. Calls to 19/1900, 0500 numbers and Universal International Freephone Numbers (UIFN) are not offered as well. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Cheers!