Nbn box installation

SOLVED Go to solution
eduardo23
Level 3
Why is there still no update???? I sent the pictures on December 3rd and its been 12 days since and still no update. What exactly is making this process so ** long.

Please call me and explain to me because I wanna hear whats the excuse.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @eduardo23 ,

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. This has been escalated to NBN Co. and our NBN Provisioning Team is currently awaiting updates from them. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our NBN Provisioning Case Manager and advised about the latest progress. 

We will raise this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and further information will be provided when it becomes available, we apologise for any inconvenience. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @eduardo23 ,

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. This has been escalated to NBN Co. and our NBN Provisioning Team is currently awaiting updates from them. We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our NBN Provisioning Case Manager and advised about the latest progress. 

We will raise this with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and further information will be provided when it becomes available, we apologise for any inconvenience. 

eduardo23
Level 3
Its January 19th and I'm still waiting for NBN. I registered on November 27th and every update I get from that point on is nothing but " We are waiting..."allow to 5 business days for an update" and I never recieved anything that appears to make any progress at all.
My case should be priorities over others since I've been waiting close to 3 months and its still taking forever and it's looking like it's gonna take another 2+ plus months before my issue is fix

Terrible service
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this is causing you, eduardo23. We have made another follow up with our Provisioning Team and the Case Manager will be in touch as soon as a new update is received.