Nbn connection

bobsagar00
Level 2

Hi

My nbn installer said he couldn't do it on the 18th of March as there is a problem with the cable in the street 

I would like to know when issues will be resolved and my nbn will be installed 

The online chat drops out after waiting in line for over 1 hour as per the attached picture and TPG won't take phone calls at the moment thus there is no way to communicate with TPG given the online chat fails 

2 REPLIES 2
bobsagar00
Level 2

Any communication with TPG would be good 

phone and online chat not working 

even better, would be good to finally get NBN connected to my house.....

BasilDV

Hi @bobsagar00

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

In your case, there's an ongoing issue with the activation of your NBN service and it is being monitored by your NBN case manager. Further updates will be given via SMS/Email or phone call as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV