Nbn installation

Gurvinder6
Level 2
TPG deduct the $300 satraight away as I applied for re allocation for my nbn connection.after 2-3 weeks time Tpg send a technician at my place and he install the nbn box.but now already 2 weeks passed and when I call Tpg abt this issue their reply was very rude and just said” we can’t do anything.you have to wait for 6 more weeks.”when I asked for any compensation while this another rude reply was” as I said we can’t do anything and we can’t compensate until matter get resolved.”
How ridiculous is this when nbn and Tpg knew there was some problem why they didn’t tell me in advance.when I asked for compensation I told her I don’t want anything I just need internet service on my place doesn’t matter how.but they are hopeless.
20 REPLIES 20
Ahra_G

Hi Gurvinder6

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We apologise if it is taking longer to get your service up and running. We rely on our wholesale partner NBN Co to provide the service in your area hence we are subjected to their connection timeframes. NBN technicians have found an issue within the core network and assessments (i.e. resources such as materials, technician capacity, etc) are still being conducted by field technicians to complete the work. 

Our Provisioning Team is chasing this matter with NBN Co with an utmost priority. We will be sure to keep you updated with the progress.

Thank you. 

Gurvinder6
Level 2
TPG: Hi! Remediation is still in progress. Same remediation date 18/01/2019. We
will be in touch for any updates from NBN. Thank you!

I got this msg from Tpg .according to this there is no chance that I got internet before 18/1/19.i m agree it’s nbn fault l. But tpg should stand with there customer and ask for compensation from nbn until this service can start.
BasilDV

Hi @Gurvinder6,

We understand your frustrations regarding the delay in your NBN installation.

We've raised this with our Service delivery team and your case manager will be in touch between 10AM - 11AM today to discuss this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Thx
yes I did get call and now case manager putting the application for to provide me mobile data I gill the problem get solved.which is still better than nothing.but I m wondering how this gonna work?
BasilDV

Hi @Gurvinder6,

Thank you for the update.

I've reviewed the request and it's going to be a TPG SIM card only with 20 GB data/Month for 3 Months. You may use it on your Mobile phone or other device in which you could tether to it for your other devices to access the internet while waiting for the service to be restored.

Further updates with the request will be given by your case manager.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Yup I got call from Tpg case manager .i advise her as well that I m using different service provider and phone is not compatible for 2 sims.so better sending me the Tpg SIM card pls provide me allowance for 20 gb data from my service provider.but so far she denying.
And another this Tpg start deducting the payment from my account.i already advise her and I hope she will refund this and stop in future until the nbn is available on my site.
Shane

Hi @Gurvinder6,

We do not provide additional data allowances to your 3rd party mobile provider. Whilst, we provide Free TPG SIM Card with 20 GB data/Month for the next 3 months. Your account payment method has been updated, it will no longer automatically deduct to your account.

We can see that this has been discussed with you by one of our Provisioning Case Manager. We will pass this on to them for additional reference; let us know if you still wish to talk to them for clarification and should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Ok that’s alright I will manage it.regarding payment ‘ what about the transaction already happened?
Riezl

Hi @Gurvinder6, if your are referring to the $300 New Development Charge, please be advised that this is a one-time charge to all new orders for services classed by NBNCo to be in new development locations. This charge is a contribution in a new development to the infrastructure cost of the nbn network.

The charge is payable by customers in areas where existing infrastructure which the NBN would use to connect your service does not already exist. For example within a new development or multi-dwelling situation where there may not be existing cabling to utilise and additional work is required to get you connected. At present TPG does not provide a subsidy for the new development charge.

We will forward your recent message to our Provisioning Team so they can check what can be done about this and they will be in touch as soon as new updates become available.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.