Nbn installation

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Actually after this $300.there is another transaction by Tpg happen for $59.99.which is my monthly charges for internet.bcz I m not getting service yet so shouldn’t be any charges isn’t?
Riezl

Hi @Gurvinder6, the billing will continue for the old address until the service is completely relocated to the new one and we believe that this has been discussed when you requested to move the service.

Nonetheless, we can see that a payment restriction has been set up on your account.

We'll forward your concerns to our Provisioning Team so they can further check on this.

Our Provisioning Team will continue monitoring the case and will contact you once a new update becomes available.

Gurvinder6
Level 2
But I already advise I m not on that adresss any more that’s why I did reallocation.so no point to deduct the money when not is service is providing.
Riezl

We understand that and we'll check what can be done about this, @Gurvinder6.

We'll have the case manager contact you before 4pm NSW Time to further discuss the matter.

Ahra_G

Good day, Gurvinder6

As I can see, your assigned Case Manager has been in touch with you and was advised that th recent charge on your account was from the old address since we need to keep the account active until the relocation has been completed. 

All of your requests has been noted down and the Case Manager will sure be in touch again as soon as an update becomes available. 

Should you have further queries, feel free to let us know or you may simply reply to the SMS sent by our Provisioning team. 

Thank you.

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Ok
I m still waiting for SIM card .case manager advise me I will get the email.but so far I didn’t receive any email.so pls find out what’s going on.
Shane

Hi @Gurvinder6,

I chased this up with our Provisioning Team and request for a feedback about the status of the free SIM card tomorrow.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Gurvinder6
Level 2
I got the SIM card thx for this. But I would like to mention that I can accept this only upto 19-01-2019.just only because I m with Tpg from last 9 years this is the 1st time got issue which is not the by Tpg.but as per very good customer I didn’t get the enough compensation.same issue happening on my friend house luckily he is with Optus and Optus giving him 200 gb per month data and wifi device .because i we are with you for wifi service not for mobile service.so if there is more delay comes up I wouldn’t except this offer anymore .thx
Shane

We understand @Gurvinder6. We are confident that this will be rectified on the given date by NBN Co. For now you can use the Mobile SIM card for 3 months. We do apologise for any inconvenience.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Gurvinder6
Level 2
Hi
Just checking have u got any update from nbn so far?