Can anyone please advise?
I checked netgear webpage and they actually have a video on how to set it up.
here's the link if you havent seen it yet.
Just connected my Netgear Orbi with TPG HFC. This might help you.
1. Use PPOE as the mode of authentication.
2. Use your TPG username password. (eg firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Orbi has default VLAN tag set to 10 - change it to 2 (this was the part that that took me some time to figure it out)
4. Don't need to mimic mac address
5. Save and reboot router and you should be connected. You can then use Circle for parental control.
Thanks for the VLAN tip. For those who don't know where to find this, go to: