New Connection

rhitic76
Level 2

Good Morning,

I'm looking to open a second NBN connection at another property in Brunswick; would this make me eligible for a discount?

Alternatively, would it be best to change the initial account into somebody else's name and payment details, or transfer the original account to the new location?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @rhitic76, we believe our products represent a terrific value for money and perform at a very high standard. We carefully manage the network capacity of all our internet products to ensure performance across all TPG NBN plans. Unlike some providers in the marketplace, we fully own and operate our own world-class voice and data network, including inter-capital fibre to carry traffic and a submarine fibre optic cable to give customers a great international browsing experience.

If could PM us the complete address, we'll be able to check what we can offer. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

For changing account ownership, have yourself and the new account holder fill in and sign the Change of Ownership form at https://www.tpg.com.au/forms/Change_of_Ownership_Form.pdf?ver=072716 and email back to us at adsl_admin@tpg.com.au. 

Please ensure to attach 1 valid ID for both of you [Current & new account holder]

This process would normally take 2-3 working days to be completed.

Let us know should you have further queries. Thank you.