TPG Community

Get online support

New business connection not working - impossible to get help

SOLVED Go to solution
espressocafe2
Level 2

Hi

I have been trying to get an engineer on site to my Sisters Cafe for a week and after 6 phone calls, most inaudable using various mobile carriers we cannot seem to get anyone from TPG to call us or call them via a phone that works. We are paying for internet that has never been conencted. 

I had a new NBN Business installation request submitted and approved, I have received SMSs telling me the request completed.

This cannot be the case as the internet does not work and the DSL light on the modem is off (not on and blinking, its off..zero sync) since day one.

I have arranged a TGP engineer to come out yesterday and waited for him at the cafe ( as I work at it all day), I got a call at 4pm yesterday telling me he is at the address and nobody is home??? Its not a home, its a cafe in a shopping complex, hence the "SHOP X" ADDRESS in the address under my account.

He could not hear me so hung up and I never heard from him. I rang TPG support yesterday 3 times from work and home on several mobiles in two locations (mine, my husbands and sisters) and eventually was able to speak to someone that could hear me (who is your phone provider? Each call is terrible)

They sent me to the TPG engineering team that said they would call me back today...no call back again.

My business needs internet to stay open, how can I get someone on site that can find the address to look at the issue ASAP.

I have opened another ticket in the hope someone will look into it. FAULT #11272265 however this just shows its waiting for an NBN tech to be booked.

I contacted Customer Service yesterday via email yesterday afternoon as your phones seem to be unusable and I have just received an email back telling me I am not authorised to speak to TPG for my sisters Cafe, and that she needs to call. She has already had me added to her account two days ago and authorised me. I also then rang TPG back twice yesterday after being authorised and they spoke to TPG about her account TWICE and TPG even confirmed who I was and that I was authorised, however today I am not authorised and even Customer Support won't help, I am at a loss what to do other than try another provider

I have added the TPG mobile phone test app results, as you can see nothing detected

Also confirmation email from TPG that the service is active.

Regards

Marilyn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
espressocafe2
Level 2

TPG engineer came onsite today and got the connection up and running, this thread can be marked as CLOSED

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @espressocafe2 

Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We've checked the case, however, we still did not receive the report from the attending NBN technician.

We'll chase this with our Engineering team and have someone to contact you within the day for further discussion.

BasilDV

espressocafe2
Level 2

Hi

There was no "attending NBN technician", as I mentioned he went to the wrong address as he never attended the Cafe address so thats why you never got a report.

We got a call about an hour ago from TPG again booking another visit tomorrow between 8-12, hopefully this time he can find the address.

espressocafe2
Level 2

TPG engineer came onsite today and got the connection up and running, this thread can be marked as CLOSED

Riezl

We are glad to know that, @espressocafe2. Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Cheers!