TPG Community

Get online support

No FTTP NBN signal in the pit

JayeshP9

Hi martoon01,

See below detail i found from nbn

"Hi Team, We are investigating the status of this outstanding appointment. If this is an AM appointment, we are following up with technicians to complete the appointment or attend in the PM. If PM attendance is possible, technician will reach out to the customer directly, if not, further updates will be provided by 5pm local time. If this is a PM appointment, we are following up with the technician to understand the closure delays and will update the appointment status here within 24 hours. Regards NBN WM "

NBN is following with Technician.

regards

JayeshP9.

martoon01
Level 3
it's the thing of yesterday, the nbn technician clearly talked with me and said there is no internet signal in the pit and there is nothing he could do about it. he told me to contact the ISP. this is very frustrating because i already made the payment 2 weeks ago and no internet yet .i urgently need it for my online class and work.
JayeshP9

Hi martoon01,

An NBN Co Core Network Shortfall is delaying the completion of this order.

We got below message from nbn

"An issue has been discovered during installation of this service which is affecting delivery of this order. Low or no light readings have been found in the network. This is currently being reviewed by our internal teams. Further updates and next steps to resolve will be provided within 2 business days. It is unlikely that this issue will be resolved within 3 days.

Regards,

nbn"

We will update you ASAP when we recieve update from nbn.

Regards

JayeshP9.

martoon01
Level 3
Hello @JayeshP9,
Thanks for the update. please keep updating me when there's any news from nbn for this issue. I've waited more than 3 weeks after payment now and no sign internet being installed. very frustrating process especially when you need internet for everything now.