No Internet

gaozhaolu
Level 2

Internet light is off on my model. there is no internet since 6:30pm 17 November 2021. I have turned off model and turned back on. It doesn't solve the problem.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @gaozhaolu,

Welcome to the commmunity!

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the service, I would love to help and get to the bottom of this.

For customers experiencing connection issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Internet light is off on my model. there is no internet since 6:30pm 17 November 2021. I have turned off model and turned back on. It doesn't solve the problem.