No Internet

SOLVED Go to solution
jonah3957
Level 2

Connected July 20 ... no internet July 21 ... none since, TPG have contacted me and I have changed settings on modem, no good, phone call from TPG last night to advise that they have made some changes and to reboot modem ... still no good. I see others have had the problem corrected by the NBN team.

Why do i not get a call from TPG to ask if anything has improved after your changes to connection and susequent reboot of modem/router? I bet I will get charged for the days I am without connection.

How the hell does this happen with a brand new connection to our area and why is it not seen to immediately.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jonah3957
Level 2
TPG corrected the situation today and am going again. Thought I would have needed to reboot modem but no, all good. Pretty happy with response.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jimmysaputra
Level 2

same case like me and everyone if you check on the forum 

JIM
Shane

Hi @jonah3957,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to pull up the account using your community details and ran initial tests.

It shows your service is currently connected for 7h 48m and getting a passing speed on the line.

I'd like to know on which particular device(s) you experience the dropouts.

Cheers!

jonah3957
Level 2
TPG corrected the situation today and am going again. Thought I would have needed to reboot modem but no, all good. Pretty happy with response.
Shane

Wow! That escalated quickly. I am glad to know that your service is now working fine.

Enjoy the service and do not hesitate to post a thread in case you will need help.

Have a lovely night!