TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN Internet connection

Mghent
Level 2
Hi there, I’ve had TPG connected for over a year and 12 hours ago it dropped out and the usual (reset, turn off-wait, etc etc) isn’t correcting it. The lights for power, DSL, Internet and phone 1 are on, but everything else is off and nothing flashing. Please help!
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @Mghent ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation, drop me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferred time.

In case you needa reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Mghent wrote:
Hi there, I’ve had TPG connected for over a year and 12 hours ago it dropped out and the usual (reset, turn off-wait, etc etc) isn’t correcting it. The lights for power, DSL, Internet and phone 1 are on, but everything else is off and nothing flashing. Please help!

Shane

Hi @Mghent ,

Thanks for sending your details. I ran initial test to the service it shows connected with a passing speed and no line fault were detected.

In the event that you're having issues with the wireless devices connected you may check these articles that you may find helpful.

Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home 

Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps - No Internet/Connection 

How to Connect to Your Wi-Fi network 

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,