No NBN and NO ADSL

kingat33
Level 2

I was supposed to have my NBN connected yesterday on the 17th March with a technician visiting my place. The technician came and left without fixing the NBN and since then I havent heard and unable to contact TPG either by phone and online as there is a long queue. My landline and ADSL was also disconnected on Monday 16th March and the reason given by TPG was that the NBN is going to be connected the following day. TPG did not bother to inform me of the impending disconnection of both my landline and ADSL and now my home is completley without any internet and landline. This is just so frustrating and unacceptable. The service at TPG is ridiculously bad and I am considering switching provider if these issues are not resolved asap and TPG should have the courtesy to inform us of what is happening and when the issues will be resolved. Your prompt response to this matter is much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @kingat33

For customers experiencing any issues with their ADSL2+/NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage and our Service status page is updated for ADSL2+ outage.

In your case, NBN Co advised that a network defect has been identified preventing activation of your service. Continuity of service has not been obtained at all relevant points along the NBN connection due to irregularities in the light readings along the NBN network. Their technician managed to resolve the issue and we're glad that the NBN service is already working.

Have a great day.

BasilDV