No NBN connection device

SOLVED Go to solution
jeffreyaghogho
Level 2
Hi,
Have just recieved modem with set up instructions but no NBN Connection Device ? Previous house tenant did not leave anything behind. Should we be expecting a tech to come out or?
Please advise, thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @jeffreyaghogho,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have raised your concern to our Provisioning Team and  a case manager will contact you to address this concern.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @jeffreyaghogho,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have raised your concern to our Provisioning Team and  a case manager will contact you to address this concern.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time.

Thank you.

jeffreyaghogho
Level 2

Thank you, I got the NCD Already. 

Jeff

Riezl

Great! Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Cheers!

laclacvnfood
Level 2

Dear Rielz,

I have the same problem, I have contacted TPG more than 30 times by calls and emails, but I couldn't get the right answer. I accidentally lost my FTTC NBN box while do the cleaning up the whole shop after taking over the shop. I registered a new account and have the modem but these days have no NBN device to connect. I sent my transfer of lease to TPG to prove that I am the actual tenant, and TPG believed me, and they said they will send another NBN box to me but I was waiting for 1 week and I received the email said that TPG cannot send me another modem... loz FTTC NBN box not modem.... 

Can you help me?

I need telephone for my business.... thank you.

regards,

Chan Sam Diep

ps: attached is my missing device.

Riezl

Hi @laclacvnfood,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, since there's no connection box, we have coordinated your concern with NBN Co. and they have booked a technician to address the issue.