TPG Community

Get online support

No answer for my installation progress

SOLVED Go to solution
sriyani23
Level 2

I cannot get through on phone or online chat to anyone at tpg to help.
I followed all instructions in setting my my NBN at home. I changed over my ADSL modem and switched in the NBN one because I had 'Urgent' text messages from TPG telling me I had to. But no other information and the connection does not work. Where can I book a technician???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi 

Great, happy ending, you manage to find original  NTD from previous Tangents. 

I will request to cancel NBN appointment, and I can see you are online now 

0min avg. speed: download 10Kbits/s, upload 782Kbits/s
Connected at: 2020-04-15 18:00:28

Thanks 

Rajen 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
rodrigocesar
Level 2

Same with me! 

RajenS

Hi  

A technician has been scheduled to complete the installation on Friday, 3 April between 8 am and 12 pm.
You or an authorised person over 18 years of age are required to be home for the appointment.

also, you can always check your appointments on this link below 

How To Check or Reschedule Your Installation Appointment

For NBN services

1. Visit https://tpg.com.au/install
  2. Type your TPG Username in the Username box and press enter on your keyboard
  3. Click the red "Reschedule Appointment" button
  4. Enter your billing postcode
bjmewing
Level 2

Hi RajenS,

Can you update me on my install which is also delayed and i dont know why..Customer ID: 4937581

RajenS

Hi bjmewing,
Welcome to TPG Community!

I understand you brought NBN NCD(Black box) from old adress to new adress, NCD property of NBN, does not belong to customers or any ISP. NCD serial and MAC adress must match with NBN records to start working, you may see all four lights on, but you cant get Auth.
Technically it will not be going to work until NBN install dedicated NCD to your new adress

please send me a private message of your NCD serial number and Mac adress photo, I will see can we convince NBN

bjmewing
Level 2
RajenS

Hi bjmewing,

I escalated this case to our engineering team, and they will get back to you soon 

bjmewing
Level 2

Hi RajenS,

Can you provide any further update please.... it has now been 2 full weeks without a connection that should have taken less than 2 days.

bjmewing
Level 2

RajenS,

I am still waiting for this connection to be made. It has now been 3 weeks.

I have not recived any hardware but have recieved messages telling me to connect the hardware (that i havent recieved) or to book an installation. I have replied to book an installation but get no further reponse on how that is to happen.

As you know i have the NBN box (moved from my previsous address) and that has been connected for 3 weeks and lights indicate healthy but modem is unable to make a conenction, do i need new equipment or not. How do i get an installation booked?

I need help ASAP i cannot work for 3 weeks now with no internet connection

RajenS

Hi 

Because of NBN NTD issue, still waiting for an update from NBN, if possible, please Trace old tenants who took NTD with them, so that it will work straight away, 

I requested a callback. you will receive an update soon

Thanks 

Rajen