TPG Community

Get online support

No any help from Live chat for a new nbn connection setup

sumit2051
Level 2

I have tried to chat with tpg regarding my nbn connection several times since many days but they do not reply me after sometime. How can I talk to them directly in voice as they do not reply on chat ?

2 REPLIES 2
mfearby
Level 3

I have the same problem. I've started chats several times and chatted with various people briefly only to be told they're going to transfer me, which is when it all falls over in a heap. Once they say they're transferring you, your'e gone. I've been waiting for a week now for my NBN to be installed. If it's not installed by Monday I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay Telstra prices.

BasilDV

Hi @sumit2051

We hope that you and your family are safe. In light of the COVID19 situation, we are fully committed in taking heightened precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our staffs. TPG’s telephone support team members are now transitioning to work from home set-up to lessen the exposure and chance of contracting the virus. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times.

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, the relocation order is still in progress as the usual time frame for the installation is 2 to 30 business days. Our NBN Provisioning team is monitoring the account and you'll be notified as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV