No connect box

a867850346
Level 2
Hi

I have just signed up for NBN 100 plan at my home, but I find that there is no NBN connection box . Is it possible for the technician to bring along the connection box when he comes to setup the internet?

Thanks
Jess
9 REPLIES 9
peter_k

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,
Peter

a867850346
Level 2
I know why there is no box.I redecorated the old house. The builders took down the box
BasilDV

Hi @a867850346

Thank you for the information.

You may send us a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number for us to raise this with our NBN Provisioning team.

BasilDV

a867850346
Level 2
My house has been redecorated. The connect box was taken down by the workers. Can someone come over and fill it for me?
BasilDV

Hi @a867850346

A case manager contacted you earlier and you've advised that you'll contact them instead to discuss this case.

Please check the SMS that they've sent and contact our NBN Provisioning team to arrange a technician to install the NBN Box.

BasilDV

a867850346
Level 2
I'm sorry, because my English is not very good. I can't understand some words, so I don't know how to express them
Riezl

Hi @a867850346 , is there someone we can call who can assist you in communicating with our Provisioning Team?

a867850346
Level 2
I'm very sorry. I don't think anyone can help me solve this problem.So is there another way to help me install the connect box?
Riezl

Our Provisioning Team is working on your case and we will advise the case manager to contact you for further assistance.