TPG Community

Get online support

No contact and no router

xaocam
Level 2
Ok, I know many excuses now will revolve around coronavirus; however, my issue started well before TPG cut back contact access, now I still don't have a router after almost two weeks, no confirmation as to whether it has actually been sent and now it seems impossible to contact anyone via chat or phone to find out what's going on. Thanks for your incredibly poor customer service and lack of courtesy.
3 REPLIES 3
xaocam
Level 2
Disconnect you
xaocam
Level 2

Shane

Hi @xaocam,

We're sorry to know about the difficulty reaching our support centre. Due to precautionary measures to protect our staff from the COVID-19 outbreak, TPG’s telephone support team members are transitioning to working from home. We appreciate your patience as you may experience longer wait times. TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

We've seen that the the issue with the modem/router and the outgoing call has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation and confirmed working.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Regards,