No help from tpg

SOLVED Go to solution
brightfamily5
Level 2
You guys are not helping with my transfer as you wont get line connected to telstra network, do not ask me to PM you guys as you are not on my freind list, where is the personal contact? Time to cancel tpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_M

Hi @brightfamily5 

I have checked the progress on your install/relocation and can see there is some back and forth going on. If there are NBN network issues/shortfalls, TPG can only wait for NBN to do their thing, as will all RSP's.

I have escalated this to our Senior install officers to further look into and someone will call you back ASAP within 24hrs.

Regards,

David_M

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
brightfamily5
Level 2
I cannot transfer to new adress until tpg connect to telstra, as there is no line connected to telstra network at new residence
KarlB

Hi @brightfamily5 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

David_M

Hi @brightfamily5 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @brightfamily5 

I have checked the progress on your install/relocation and can see there is some back and forth going on. If there are NBN network issues/shortfalls, TPG can only wait for NBN to do their thing, as will all RSP's.

I have escalated this to our Senior install officers to further look into and someone will call you back ASAP within 24hrs.

Regards,

David_M

Mal_mod

Hi @brightfamily5 

There is a confirmed NBNCo tech visit today.
This maybe just to Tag the MDF at this stage

Appointment time slot: Wednesday, 10 June 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM