TPG Community

Get online support

No internet & very poor customer service

Angelz2050
Level 2
I have recently moved houses and requested to have my nbn connection done at me new address on the 23rd but it has been more than a week now and I still don’t have any internet connection at my new address. I was promised a call back on Thursday 30th but I still have not received a call from Tpg. And I’m currently on hold for more than 30mins on the phone waiting to speak to someone after being transferred several times. What kind of customer service is this?
Please fix my problem ASAP!
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @Angelz2050

Wlelcome to TPG Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details. Upon checking, the service on the new address is the NBN HFC; the NBN box should be ready on that address and all you need to do is connect the modem we sent since it only requires remote activation only. 

The last interaction you had with us was to confirm that there was no NBN/NTD box available in the premise hence the delay in getting your service activated. 

An appointment has been booked for a tech visit to install the NTD box at your place. This will be on 10 February 2020 between 8 AM - 12PM. Please ensure that you or someone of legal is present during the visit. 

Should you have further queries, please feel free to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G