No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
yogeshbabu
Level 2

Hi, We have been advised that our NBN connection is now active however the internet light is still not on. How long do we have to wait? Can you help on this? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JayeshP9

Hi yogeshbabu,

I have done remote test and its showing up and passing, its lookalike authentication issue here. Its lookalike wrong password detected, Follow below  steps for manual configuration.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

regards

JayeshP9

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Hi yogeshbabu,

I have done remote test and its showing up and passing, its lookalike authentication issue here. Its lookalike wrong password detected, Follow below  steps for manual configuration.

A. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.

B. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials, please enter the current username and password for your modem interface.

C. You will see the home screen shown on the right. Click the Advanced tab.

D. On the menu on the left side of the page, click Network to expand the menu and then click EWAN.

E. Enter your TPG Username and Password. Click Save

regards

JayeshP9