TPG Community

Get online support

No internet light on modem

SOLVED Go to solution
Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
My nbn black box is showing all lights on, and the internet light on the modem is not on.
This always happens it turns off and goes back on and now it’s been almost 2 days and I haven’t had the internet light on. Please this is really getting annoying!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi @Nbnmrhamoui 

Congratulation your on Fast NBN now 

CallerID: AVC4**************
20min avg. speed: download 0Kbits/s, upload 4Kbits/s
Connected at: 2020-05-04 20:38:54
Connected for: 00h 4m 

Thanks 

Rajen

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
RajenS

Hi @Nbnmrhamoui 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
Nbnmrhamoui
RajenS

Hi @Nbnmrhamoui  

looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen

Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
Thanks for the call rajen, I’m waiting for ur call again to update me
RajenS

Hi @Nbnmrhamoui 

I request NBN to restore your service ASAP, a team member calls you shortly. 

Thanks 

Rajen 

Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
Roughly how long ?
Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
Still haven’t got any call!?
RajenS

you NBN connection is taken over by another ISP; it means someone request, a new service to your adress,  

This is what I found on the NBN system.

01/05/2020 00:07 NSTO818 - The service has been transferred to a new Access Seeker at the request of end-user,

we are in the process of restoring to TPG because you said you didn't request another ISP,

Also, we will know how this happened.

Our team already emailed to NBN waiting for them to solve the issue, 

Nbnmrhamoui
Level 3
Hey rajen can you please update me on the process, I’ve already been a week without internet and I’m currently using my 4g mobile data I’ve been also working from home using my data on my phone. It’s very frustrating. I was certainly looking to upgrade my tpg plan to the 90 dollars a month one but this is very unprofessional that you guys just stop my internet just for the fact that you thought I’m changing service providers.