No internet

Rimplenegi
Level 2
No internet ,dsl light on in the modem.
6 technicians already came into our house.
Blaming game still on.
It has been now 30 days.

Second modem replaced first modem,but still problem.network engineer ,tpg customer representative saying only case manager will talk with us.

Seriously so frustrating .
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Rimplenegi ,

We're sad to learn that you're having issues with the service for a month now and had multiple technician visit. We'd love to help see the progress of this case, to better understand the situation send us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference, How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Rimplenegi wrote:
No internet ,dsl light on in the modem.
6 technicians already came into our house.
Blaming game still on.
It has been now 30 days.

Second modem replaced first modem,but still problem.network engineer ,tpg customer representative saying only case manager will talk with us.

Seriously so frustrating .

Rimplenegi
Level 2
You always wrote u r sad to know that but are you really ? Plz stop harassing us . I dont understand why from tpg side no one call and tell us the detail. We hv been appointed case manager but she never call after even left so many messages for her . Is this how your customer service is ? I will say its pathetic. Almost 5 technician hv been to our place saying same thing its not nbn fault and tpg always say its nbn fault. You think we are fools we had enough now . Plz stop blaming game . Its so frustrating. I think its high time I shd put formal complaint about all this harassment we went through . Called tpg yesterday and today to hv chat with our case manager both days she was unavailable. People says they will email her thy will left message nothing happened .
Shane

We understand your frustration, we chased this with our Engineering team to include this on the ongoing investigation.We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers earlier today and provided the progress of the escalated fault. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us, updates will be provided when it becomes available.

You always wrote u r sad to know that but are you really ? Plz stop harassing us . I dont understand why from tpg side no one call and tell us the detail. We hv been appointed case manager but she never call after even left so many messages for her . Is this how your customer service is ? I will say its pathetic. Almost 5 technician hv been to our place saying same thing its not nbn fault and tpg always say its nbn fault. You think we are fools we had enough now . Plz stop blaming game . Its so frustrating. I think its high time I shd put formal complaint about all this harassment we went through . Called tpg yesterday and today to hv chat with our case manager both days she was unavailable. People says they will email her thy will left message nothing happened .