TPG Community

Get online support

Our ADSL is still connected in our last place

zereponin0205
Level 2

Good day!

This is Nino Paulo Perez (xxxxxx), a TPG account holder and is currently residing at xxxx Station Street, Wentworthville NSW,2145.

I am writing this email to let you know that I want to cancel my account with tpg, both the ongoing application of NBN at our current address and our ADSL account at our previous address (xxxx South Wentworthville, NSW 2145).

My wife talked to one of your customer service representative a while ago named Ven (ID: 9341) and advised my wife to let you know that if fees will be applied for the cancellation of our ADSL account, we are not going to pay for it as we no longer use the internet from the said address. We’ve moved since the 15th of December which clearly explains that we are no longer staying at South Wentworthville - we are not connected since we moved.

The said matter was not discussed to me before by any of the customer service whom I talked to over the phone. They did not tell me that adsl will still be active while the nbn connection is in progress. I was left clueless about the adsl bundle hanging active from our old place and yet we doesn’t have an active internet connection in our present address. This is not fair at all. Hence, would be futile to pay for any fees if we are not using any internet connection from your service at the very moment.

Additionally, i do not want to continue my NBN application anymore. We have experienced a lot of inconvenience from your service and as per phone conversation of my wife with raiza (case manager), the earliest possible connection of our NBN will be on the 23rd of January. In this regard, we don’t want to wait any longer. We’ve moved since the 15th of December and have to wait till the 23rd of January is a long waiting time for us.

I want to cancel my adsl bundle as well as withdraw my nbn application with tpg. I am hoping for your response soon and would hope that you investigate properly this concern.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @zereponin0205,

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you and we are sorry to know that you have already decided to cancel the service.

We have located the account using your community details.

We have received your email and we will chase this matter with our Escalations Team and will have an escalation officer contact you before 5PM NSW Time.

Should you have a preferred contact number or email address, please send it via PM. Thank you.