TPG Community

Get online support

Phone line for nbn not working

SOLVED Go to solution
debra0101
Level 2
I have installed the modem and NBN box as per instructions buy it is not working because the phone line is disconnected. Have been without internet for 5 days now and can't get thru to support by phone or chat and no response to my emails.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
debra0101
Level 2
Hi Ken
Thanks for replying.
A neighbour came to my rescue. He had noticed the admin username was being used by the modem. I simply changed it to my username and password and it works beautifully. May I suggest this is included in the setup instructions in future? Not sure if your able to make suggestions but think it would save a lot of heartache for users and technicians in the future.
Thanks for the prompt reply to. Much better than trying to get through to online chat who when I finally did today, spent 1.5 hrs on the phone and they ended up referring it to a NBN engineer. Just some feedback I hope is useful.
Thanks and stay healthy,
Debra

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ken-C

Hi there debra0101 ,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

debra0101
Level 2
Hi Ken
Thanks for replying.
A neighbour came to my rescue. He had noticed the admin username was being used by the modem. I simply changed it to my username and password and it works beautifully. May I suggest this is included in the setup instructions in future? Not sure if your able to make suggestions but think it would save a lot of heartache for users and technicians in the future.
Thanks for the prompt reply to. Much better than trying to get through to online chat who when I finally did today, spent 1.5 hrs on the phone and they ended up referring it to a NBN engineer. Just some feedback I hope is useful.
Thanks and stay healthy,
Debra
Ken-C

Hi debra0101,

Thats great to hear, im glad its all sorted and you are very welcome.

please note though there are step by step setup instructions included in the box with our modem if you need to refer to it in future .. 

Here is a useful link with a video step by step guide just incase and for future reference ..

Watch our short video guide on how to set up your NBN FTTC service. Visit https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj 

Thankyou and have a great day

kind regards

Panchalajit
Level 2
Nbn work but no phone line work
Pl help asap