Phoning TPG

tallin
Level 3
After my three hour NBN installation on Friday 19/02/21 by a BO smelly technician with a cranky attitude, the following day I phoned TPG Technical Support for the following four reasons.
1. To find WiFi p/w.
2. To change it to my own p/w
3. To enable my backup OPPO R9 on NBN wifi.
4. To change the name of my wifi to my sur name.
After 57 minutes of being guided by Alfred to accomplish my requests I was so stressed it all didn't seem worth the effort to be honest. As I was having issues with # 4 guidance Alfred made a stunning statement that he could do it for me if I agreed. Of course I said please go ahead which he did. My next question to him was, "why didn't you offer earlier to assist in doing these requests",
Answer, "we have to follow procedures first". I guess that meant seeing if the well paying customer since 2004 can follow instructions before help to do the work his end.
I loathe call centres with a passion, foreign voices with heavy accents, speaking to softly, to quickly. No more for me.
57 minutes of pure stress.
1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @tallin

Learning about your recent experience is not something that we take pride in as this is not the type of service we aim to provide.

We welcome all feedback as hearing from our customers is the best way we can improve our business. 

We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Regards,

Ahra_G