A few questions regarding NBN installation. I'm scheduled for March 29th.
What is the advantage of pre-ordering?
What is the installation cost?
Is a modem supplied and is it included in the installation cost?
The advantage of pre-ordering the NBN is that when the NBN technology becomes available in your area/premises, we will process your order automatically giving you less hassle. Updates will be automatically provided via Email or call/SMS with the progress of the order.
Our best NBN bundle deal at present is our Unlimited Data Plan configured on the Fast NBN50 speed tier.
We are literally selling hundreds of these plans each day as they provide:
1. Unlimited data with a Typical Evening Speed of 42.7 Mbps which is great for multiple users at the same time, HD streaming and gaming.
2. Home phone is included so you can bring across your existing number if you have one.
3. A great Dual Band AC WiFi modem is included and;
This plan is only $69.99 per month
When you purchase one of our NBN Bundles initial set up costs are made up of:
1. Your first month plan fee
2. Standard set up cost of $99.95 – This can be waived if you take an 18 months contract.
3. A $10 delivery fee for the modem that we send out.
4. A $20 pre-payment for calls which are not included as part of the bundle.
Prices varies with the NBN plan that you've chosen. You may check our website for more information. Click here.
Thanks for your reply.
I don't need my home phone line/number any more and I would like to move to a 'naked' plan and hopefully reduce my Telstra bill. Is that possible with the NBN? Do you have plans that provide this?
Our NBN internet broadband is bundled with our home phone service. Currently, we don't have any package that will provide an internet only/naked service. It is still your choice if you are going to use the home phone as the $20 pre-payment is a one time debit given that there's no usage outside the included value.