Received nbn device

dlstjd77
Level 2
Hello supporters,

I just received nbn device and installed.

I just checked that installation is still progressing on tracking.

Do i need to leave it connect to finish the nbn installation? or just use adsl till installation tracking is updated.

Regards
Jay
9 REPLIES 9
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

dlstjd77
Level 2

PM is sent.

Regards

JayeshP9

Hi dlstjd77,

I have checked status still it is in progress so i suggest to use your ADSL meanwhile and you are right wait till installtion tracking is updated.

Regards

JayeshP9.

dlstjd77
Level 2

Thanks a lot for make it clear.

Best regards.

dlstjd77
Level 2
Hello again,

Just got message that awaiting activation.

Can see all blue light on nbn device.

But modem is still not working.
I reset the modem and was waiting about 15min.

Can you assist with this?

Regards
JayeshP9

Hi dlstjd77,

We are investigating with nbn for no sync issue even after all  lights are solid blue of NBN NCD because from our end its not showing so could be wrong jumper from DPU. NBN Technician is already booked for  Monday, 04 May 2020,  between 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM  so meanwhile you can use your ADSL.

Regards

JayeshP9.

dlstjd77
Level 2

Hello Jayesh9,

Thank you for the reply,

yesterday, I just disconnected NBN and connect to ADSL. And ADSL was not working too.

also I just reconnected to NBN device. now it should blinking red on connection light.

currently, I cannot use any network.

Regards.

JayeshP9

Hi dlstjd77,

Sorry to hear that yor ADSL is not working.

I suspect due to wrong jumper from DPU your line is disconnected as well so in this case even i can't lodge fault to Telstra due to nbn technician is already booked.

Regards

JayeshP9.

dlstjd77
Level 2

Hello,

Thank you for clear answer.

Internet issue is critical for me now.. but Seems like ADSL is no longer available for us.

Hopefully technician come and fix it straight away.

Best regards.