TPG Community

Get online support

Recieved SMS confirming NBN is ready to be activated - It isnt according to TPG phone support?

tristanp87
Level 2

I recieved two SMS over the period of 3 days telling me my NBN connection is ready to be activated. I have tried multiple times, with no luck. Spoke with TPG support who told me that my account was not actually activated, and I was still waiting on the service to be delivered. 

TPG Support transfered me to someone else to work out when the service was going to be delivered, i was on hold for 20 minutes! I eventually hung up, I couldnt listen to the hold music any longer. 

I have tried to call multiple times, each time being told that you are currently experiencing more than normal calls, and told to call back later. I tried the moment you opened your call lines, and same response? Pretty poor standard to start with a new customer. I mean telstra is bad, but you guys are taking the piss. 

3 REPLIES 3
RajenS

Hi @tristanp87 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Regards,

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @tristanp87 

Looking at your account now 

Thanks 

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @tristanp87

I booked the Next earliest available appointment for you. 

Updated: 07/05/2020 10:43

Appointment time slot: Thursday, 14 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Reason code: BOOKED

Description: The reserved appointment has been confirmed by NBN Co and is now booked.