Relocation Debacle

Fionashley
Level 2
Booked relocation on Nov 18th 2020, for new address starting Dec 4th. Was advised it would be active from 2nd Dec so when I plug my modem in at the new address it would disconnect from old address. Now it’s Dec 7th and still no service. Numerous calls to TPG, two case managers advised to reset the black box, that didn’t work. Other calls have been fowarded to areas which are busy and have just cut off my call. I work from home and I’m a contractor so if I don’t work I don’t get paid. You will be invoiced for the days I haven’t been able to work because you promised me a relocation date and have not met your SLA but expect me to pay my account with you. No one at TPG can give me an answer on where my relocation status is or when it will be resolved. This is poor. If I don’t get an answer soon I’ll cancel my account and move to another provider.
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Fionashley 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that our NBN service delivery team has been in touch.

An NBN technician is booked to check your service as the NBN box is not giving any response.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV